Re: Please, working confirmation needed.

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
      Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
      I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.

      thanks,
      Dorin

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Roger D Williams <roger@...> wrote:

      > It works on iPad 2, iOS 6, but with a long delay before the blank screen clears, and with frequent blanking (either complete or partial) when attempting to pan. Definition is fine, but some of the highlights are burnt out.
      >
      > Roger W
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On Jun 19, 2013, at 10:46 PM, "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all, kindly ask if someone could confirm if this
      > > http://www.livepanoramas.com/wikipedia/2012-uefa-europa-league-final/pano.html
      > > is working on iphone?
      > >
      > > many thanks,
      > > Dorin
      > >

      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > --

    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 19, 2013
        Hi Romulad.

        I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.

        So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".

        thanks
        Dorin

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RomualdV <vromuald@...> wrote:

        > Ipod ios 4.1 yes
        >
        > Romuald
        >
        > Le 19 juin 2013 à 17:46, "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> a écrit :
        >
        > > Hi all, kindly ask if someone could confirm if this
        > > http://www.livepanoramas.com/wikipedia/2012-uefa-europa-league-final/pano.html
        > > is working on iphone?
        > >
        > > many thanks,
        > > Dorin
        > >

        > > ------------------------------------
        > >
        > > --

      • Michel Thoby
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 20, 2013
          Dorin,

          Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :

          Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
          Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
          I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
          I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.

          Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :

          Hi Romulad.
          I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
          So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".

          thanks
          Dorin
          Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
          Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.

          Michel
        • dorindxn
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 22, 2013
            Thank you Michel for the feedback.

            cheers,
            Dorin

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

            > Dorin,
            >
            > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :
            >
            > > Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
            > > Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
            > > I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
            > I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.
            >
            > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :
            >
            > > Hi Romulad.
            > > I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
            > > So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".
            > >
            > > thanks
            > > Dorin
            >
            > Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
            > Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.
            >
            > Michel

          • Luca Vascon
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4 9:11 AM
              Dorin!!
              You may have to cleanup the code a bit, but it works.
              The main defect is that is heavy... it adds motion, nonetheless.

              2013/6/22 dorindxn <Dorin@...>
              Thank you Michel for the feedback.

              cheers,
              Dorin

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

              > Dorin,
              >
              > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:38, dorindxn a écrit :
              >
              > > Hi Roger, I give up on iPad for good some time ago when I had the chance to test myself.
              > > Now only on the iPhone if is working OK will be fine.
              > > I intend to put this on Wikipedia about the 2012 final.
              > I have tested on the iPad4 and whilst the viewing experience is indeed not totally perfect, I consider it to be really enjoyable. Please do not give up and I beg you to keep this option open on an equal stance with the iPhone and iPod touch.
              >
              > Le 20 juin 2013 à 07:44, dorindxn a écrit :
              >
              > > Hi Romulad.
              > > I'm not familiar with the range of idevices, from what I googled looks like the iPod is like iPhone concerning resolution and size, mean is a phone not a tablet.
              > > So if is working is good and I realise now that I should asked "if is working on iPod and iPhone".
              > >
              > > thanks
              > > Dorin
              >
              > Can't test here as we have an iPod (classic) only. It's neither an iPhone nor an iPod touch...
              > Of the iPod/iPhone family, I think these two devices to be the only worthwhile targets.
              >
              > Michel

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              Luca Vascon.
            • Dorin@dxn.ro
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 4 11:19 PM
                Hello Luca,

                Thanks for the confirmation.

                Is no need to test any further, test link removed.

                thanks to all who tested,
                Dorin

                --
                Best regards,