Live video + stills

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
      this photoreporter sticks a gopro on his DSLR and has made a video of Brazilian protests as he shoots stills -- so there are cuts from point of view video of him walking around to high resolution stills from the same angle
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zEXea3fsz80
      .. nice illustration of still photography "decisive moment" concepts

      I have been thinking of sticking a gopro on my camera or on the pole supporting the camera as I shoot 360panoramas and this video gives some ideas how that might work I think

      PeterM
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
        Peter,
        good morning

        I've been using 2 gopros with me since last year  :-)

        One I place one gopro hero3 my head, using a adapter from gopro,  and it is turn ON all the time during  I'm shooting panoramas

        I showed a lot of video examples on www.iceland2013.org

        and the second gopro goes on the pole seeing the same as my DLSR is seeing too

        I have some of theses footage on youtube too

        :-)

        cheers
        AYRTON

        On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM, panovrx <mediavr@...> wrote:
        this photoreporter sticks a gopro on his DSLR and has made a video of Brazilian protests as he shoots stills -- so there are cuts from point of view video of him walking around to  high resolution stills from the same angle
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zEXea3fsz80
        .. nice illustration of still photography "decisive moment" concepts

        I have been thinking of sticking a gopro on my camera or on the pole supporting the camera as I shoot 360panoramas and this video gives some ideas how that might work I think

        PeterM

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: