Re: [PanoToolsNG] Suggestions for cameras
- Hi ,Or maybe thisCheers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Kathy Wheeler <kathyw@...> wrote:
I have a general spec for a project to replace an existing PTZ dome camera with something with more capabilities. This may be one camera, or an array. Does not have to be portable. Would appreciate thoughts and suggestions. The wish list is as follows:
* LAN or WLAN connected.
* Low power (potential to operate from solar ideally)
* full 360 degrees, ideally also including everything from vertical up to vertical down and everything between.
* good low-light performance.
* Able to achieve the function (even if it's just software) of addressable P/T/Z with resolution of AT LEAST 400 pixels/degree in both axis.
* Able to handle wide range of light levels across all cameras
* "affordable" (hah!)
71 9906 9966 vivo71 9173 2722 tim71 3331 6723 fixo