Iceland 2013 Conference - 360º Video Live Streaming

  • Carlos Chegado Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      We're prepping to go LIVE in 360º Video in about half an hour.

      Greetings from Iceland, enjoy...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Carlos Chegado

      Iceland2013.org -  The International Panoramic Photography Conference, Selfoss, Iceland, June 10-16, 2013.

    • Dorin@dxn.ro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        Hello Carlos,

        Best regards to all there.
        I wish you great success with the live coverage.

        cheers,
        Dorin

        --
        Best regards,