Re: [PanoToolsNG] 2 resolutions, 1 gigapixel pano

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hi Luc!
      The easy thing is to output an equirectangular for both things.
      Let's say you cover 360x 120 degrees with the 50mm and one shot up with the emisphere (that will be not entirely covered.
      You have to make a new project stitching the 2 equis, being the lower your first. Use masks to remove the black parts. The output resolution being the one of the biggest image.
      :-)

      Luca

      2013/5/23 Luc Villeneuve <luc_villeneuve@...>
      Hello everyone,

      I have a project with hot air balloons leaving the ground and a huge crowd looking at these balloons. The client wants the user to be able to add their Facebook tag on the image.

      Of course, all the balloons are moving. To freeze the balloons, I have to use a short lens. It might be a 10,5mm. On the lower hemisphere, the people have to be captured at high definition. Let's say 50mm. At the end, I need to match the resolution of both images, to the resolution of the 50mm.

      Does someone already did such project?

      I did some search on this forum because I already read something on this matter but obviously, I didn't used the right ones. It's probably what we call a language barrier!

      Can you tell me which words I should use in the search to find it?

      Or any advice?

      Thanks, Luc

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional