Re: [PanoToolsNG] anoramic timelapse x 3

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hi John, the code is not only mine, it is officinepanottiche+nuovostudiofactory but I will tell the basics next ptmeeting!!!

      2013/6/5 john law <mail@...>

      Luca
      no problems viewing this on Mac Pro - with safari, chrome, firefox.
      Will you publish the code nightmare?
      Regards
      JL

      John Law ARPS
      JL Panoramas
      www.john-law.org.uk
      mail@...
      t:   01225 339590
      m: 07814 993904

      --
      Luca Vascon.
    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
        isn't it all in the xml, which is available by just viewing the web page itself?

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

        > Hi John, the code is not only mine, it is
        > officinepanottiche+nuovostudiofactory but I will tell the basics next
        > ptmeeting!!!
        >

        > 2013/6/5 john law <mail@...>
        >

        > > Luca
        > > no problems viewing this on Mac Pro - with safari, chrome, firefox.
        > > Will you publish the code nightmare?
        > > Regards
        > > JL
        > >
        > > John Law ARPS
        > > JL Panoramas
        > > www.john-law.org.uk
        > > mail@...
        > > t: 01225 339590
        > > m: 07814 993904
        > >

        > --
        > Luca Vascon.
        > --
        > www.lucavascon.net
        > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
        > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
        >
        > www.officinepanottiche.com
        > www.nuovostudio.it

      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013