Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panoramic timelapse

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
      thanx to everybody.
      Still trying to find out the errors in the code that prevent iOS to work.
      I was not able to write a preload and a waitforthepicturestobeloaded.. I tried, but my coder skills are limited.
      :-)

      this is the reason impairing the vision to slower or buisy connections

      2013/6/4 Trevor Pogson <trevpogson@...>

      Runs OK in IE10.

      The occasional black box but they don’t detract from the overall enjoyment.

      Trevor