US | Obama - Steps on Patent Trolls

  • texas360dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      From Reuters 4 June 2013: US is trying to step on the Patent Trolls. I thought
      I read somewhere else "reform the USPTO processing procedures"

      "By Diane Bartz

      WASHINGTON | Tue Jun 4, 2013 4:50pm EDT

      WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama took steps on Tuesday intended to curb lawsuits brought by companies, disparagingly called "patent trolls," that make or sell nothing but specialize in suing others for infringement, and he asked for new federal regulations and action from Congress."

      http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/04/us-usa-obama-patents-idUSBRE9530KJ2013\
      0604