anoramic timelapse x 3

  • john law
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
      Luca
      no problems viewing this on Mac Pro - with safari, chrome, firefox.
      Will you publish the code nightmare?
      Regards
      JL

      John Law ARPS
      JL Panoramas
      www.john-law.org.uk
      mail@...
      t:   01225 339590
      m: 07814 993904

    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
        Hi John, the code is not only mine, it is officinepanottiche+nuovostudiofactory but I will tell the basics next ptmeeting!!!

        --
        Luca Vascon.
      • giant_klobasa_monster
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
          isn't it all in the xml, which is available by just viewing the web page itself?

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

          > Hi John, the code is not only mine, it is
          > officinepanottiche+nuovostudiofactory but I will tell the basics next
          > ptmeeting!!!
          >

          > 2013/6/5 john law <mail@...>
          >

          > > Luca
          > > no problems viewing this on Mac Pro - with safari, chrome, firefox.
          > > Will you publish the code nightmare?
          > > Regards
          > > JL
          > >
          > > John Law ARPS
          > > JL Panoramas
          > > www.john-law.org.uk
          > > mail@...
          > > t: 01225 339590
          > > m: 07814 993904
          > >

          > --
          > Luca Vascon.
          > --
          > www.lucavascon.net
          > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
          > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
          >
          > www.officinepanottiche.com
          > www.nuovostudio.it

        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013