RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panoramic timelapse

  • Trevor Pogson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013

      Runs OK in IE10.

      The occasional black box but they don’t detract from the overall enjoyment.

      Trevor

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
        thanx to everybody.
        Still trying to find out the errors in the code that prevent iOS to work.
        I was not able to write a preload and a waitforthepicturestobeloaded.. I tried, but my coder skills are limited.
        :-)

        this is the reason impairing the vision to slower or buisy connections