Re: Go Pro ???

  • Joe Oberhauser
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2013
      Jimbo,

      While I haven't tried one, there are several vendors on eBay who're selling the inexpensive kitchen-timer based mechanical rotators. And Ikea was selling an even-cheaper one!

      The one I've seen most-often takes a full 60 minutes to rotate 360-degrees, but folks are stacking two (or more) of them, to get there in 30-minutes, or 15-minutes.

      Lots of amazing stuff coming from GoPros, these days!

      Joe Oberhauser