Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New additions to the Virtual Magazine on Florence

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2013
      Check out http://www.360panoview.co.uk/NewFlorence/index.html and the answer's clear: unfortunately no.

      Flash makes some things easier but the future for digital publishing lies in HTML5. This is where the most interesting future-focused developments in this field are going. My cover article in the current MacUser magazine looks at this in some detail – it covers 21 different solutions for mobile device publishing, from Adobe DPS to Zinio.

      Sent by iPad

      On 29 May 2013, at 19:40, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

      Hi Rodrigo,

      I don't own an iDevice - can this be viewed on iPad, iPod, or iPhone? Being flash based, I'm guessing no, but maybe it is able to?

      Thanks,

      Mark

      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2013
        Hi Mark I have a android table and I can access it through it. It is an Archo Carbon9.7.

        kind regards,

        Rodrigo