Re: [PanoToolsNG] Scan stitching

  • Jan Limpens
    Message 1 of 11 , May 29, 2013
      Quite expensive, but could be a way to go…

      Anyone has experience with this piece?

      Line art actually likes additional dpi typically but with all our new tools, raw files and PS.. you can do a few things to really bring line art to life.. the key is to select all the line work.. The easiest way to do this to select the paper white then do an inverse selection. Then you can modify the selection by smoothing slightly, or expanding or contracting a pixel then filling the selection if you want.. This adds a bit of work but goes pretty quickly .. I was having success with linework using a 12MP camera this way ..It just got easier with more MP.. Never have enough MP...:-)

      jimbo