Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New additions to the Virtual Magazine on Florence

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 10:58 AM
      Hi Peter,

      I am sorry for the delay in responding, thank you very much for your kind reply. I use a flash flippingbook which can be customised; all you have to do is to create your own pages in .swf or jpg format and added to the .xml file. Then is up to you to make your mark.

      Kind regards,

      Rodrigo

      Fro
      Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 7:02 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New additions to the Virtual Magazine on Florence

      Hi Rodrigo,

      Very nice work.

      Could you post something about how this "book" was created? I am sure
      many of us VR photographers would like to be able to model your techniques.

      Best,

      --
      -- Peter

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29 11:40 AM

        Hi Rodrigo,

        I don't own an iDevice - can this be viewed on iPad, iPod, or iPhone? Being flash based, I'm guessing no, but maybe it is able to?

        Thanks,

        Mark

          Message 4 of 5 , May 30 4:46 AM
            Hi Mark I have a android table and I can access it through it. It is an Archo Carbon9.7.

            kind regards,

            Rodrigo