Re: panoramic timelapse

  • afrenyo
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29 9:23 AM
      Looks interesting, although I can;t see anything on iOS, and most refreshes are through black cubefaces which takes away from the experience.

      Tried to replay, thinking maybe it plays better from cache, but no improvement.

      I was on a 2.2GHz Intel Core i7/8GB/SSD macbook pro with Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB, which usually does OK for most things.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013
        Am 27.05.2013 13:16, schrieb Luca Vascon:
        > http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html
        >
        > Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of code.

        Well, this is nice indeed. However, it's a pain to watch from my
        computer. Soon after starting there where single cubefaces flashing out
        of the black and fading again. After some time I could see panoramas
        interrupted by flashing black cube faces, just enough to get an idea how
        it should look like. This didn't improve further.
        Firefox 21.0, Flash 11.7.700.202

        Interestingly it runs almost flawless on IE 9...

      • Trevor Pogson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013

          Runs OK in IE10.

          The occasional black box but they don’t detract from the overall enjoyment.

          Trevor

          Am 27.05.2013 13:16, schrieb Luca Vascon:

          > http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html
          >
          > Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of code.

          Well, this is nice indeed. However, it's a pain to watch from my
          computer. Soon after starting there where single cubefaces flashing out
          of the black and fading again. After some time I could see panoramas
          interrupted by flashing black cube faces, just enough to get an idea how
          it should look like. This didn't improve further.
          Firefox 21.0, Flash 11.7.700.202

          Interestingly it runs almost flawless on IE 9...

        • Luca Vascon
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
            thanx to everybody.
            Still trying to find out the errors in the code that prevent iOS to work.
            I was not able to write a preload and a waitforthepicturestobeloaded.. I tried, but my coder skills are limited.
            :-)

            this is the reason impairing the vision to slower or buisy connections