MacOS software for converting Cylindrical panos to Quicktime

  • Margaret & Dean Graetz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Folks,

      I want to find Mac OS software to convert cylindrical panos
      (of landscape vistas) to cylindrical QT movies - not the common cubic
      projection.

      Is this possible now that QTVRAS is no longer available?

      My searching has drawn a blank.

      Apologies for bothering the list if I have missed something
      very obvious

      My thanks in advance along with best wishes for 2007.

      Dean Graetz

    • panokaemena@mac.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        you can put these cylindricals into CubicConverter and restrict the
        view in that way that you wont see the black nadir / zenith

        Willy