Re: [PanoToolsNG] Stereo Viewer?

  • David Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013
      I can answer just about any question about stereo photography.You can see stereo images on my website:
      davidmleephotography.com
      If you need the glasses for viewing the images, just send me your address.
      There are several ways to view panoramic stereo images. The easiest way is to make it into an anaglyph which you view with red/cyan glasses.

      David Lee