Stereo Viewer?

  • paul womack
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013
      Slightly off topic, but I suspect this list has some closet stereo-ists.

      I would like to have a go at taking and viewing some steroscopic
      images.

      I would welcome hints and links on technique.

      To be maximally on-topic, I would love to make
      a BIG panoramic stero pair, but don't see
      how one would view it.

      BugBear
    • David Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        I can answer just about any question about stereo photography.You can see stereo images on my website:
        davidmleephotography.com
        If you need the glasses for viewing the images, just send me your address.
        There are several ways to view panoramic stereo images. The easiest way is to make it into an anaglyph which you view with red/cyan glasses.

        David Lee