RE: [PanoToolsNG] OT: Looking for software

  • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Fulvio,
      I'm inclined to agree with Szymon.
      (yes, I know, it is also an image catalogue program)

      You can create a tree of categories(which can be anything, including,
      continents-countries-towns-streets-etc)
      You could then place your images in the corresponding category(or
      categories) (you are calling it a virtual folder, here I am calling it a
      category; functionally the same)

      Like Szymon, I have been using iMatch for a few years and there is also a
      lot of added functionality which I still haven't investigated all of, yet.
      Of course my opinion is slightly biased :-)

      Good Luck,
      Darren.
      PS. Still getting through my backlog of PanoToolsNG emails :-(