Re: New thesis (2013) about #360video

  • Aldo Hoeben
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2013
      > I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published
      > a few days ago.

      At long last... Congratulations!
    • Matthias Taugwalder
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7 12:35 AM
        Congratulations Karol!

        Greetings from Switzerland,

        Matthias

        ---
        Matthias Taugwalder
        matthias.taugwalder@...

        2013/5/28 Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...>

        > I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published
        > a few days ago.

        At long last... Congratulations!

      • udaiveer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7 8:22 AM
          Congratulations mate,
          Sounds like something really what I want to learn!

          Will ask for some "Gyan" (wisdom!) once I have gone thru the material.

          Thanks for being so kind n sharing.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panometr" <k_kwiatek@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published a few days ago.
          > The title is:
          > 'A critical practice-based exploration of interactive panoramas' role in helping to preserve cultural memory'.
          >
          > It is mostly about 360video, immersive environments, panoramic screens, interactive narratives etc.
          >
          > You are also welcome to download the content of DVDs.
          > You might be interested in e.g. 'pano-video-graphic navigable space' that I am proposing in this thesis - see Figure 23 (p. 142) and many more issues...
          >
          > Link to PDF: http://goo.gl/9vYha (369 pages!)
          > Link to 2 DVDs: http://goo.gl/7q0Tt (one DVD is 500MB, the other 4.5GB spitted into 43 files - sorry, but university couldn't accept files more than 1GB).
          >
          > Please let me know what you think about it.
          >
          > Let me know if you hear about jobs opportunities related to #360video.
          >
          > Best wishes,
          > Karol Kwiatek
          > http://kwiatek.website.pl

        • panometr