New thesis (2013) about #360video

  • panometr
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2013
      Hi,

      I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published a few days ago.
      The title is:
      'A critical practice-based exploration of interactive panoramas' role in helping to preserve cultural memory'.

      It is mostly about 360video, immersive environments, panoramic screens, interactive narratives etc.

      You are also welcome to download the content of DVDs.
      You might be interested in e.g. 'pano-video-graphic navigable space' that I am proposing in this thesis - see Figure 23 (p. 142) and many more issues...

      Link to PDF: http://goo.gl/9vYha (369 pages!)
      Link to 2 DVDs: http://goo.gl/7q0Tt (one DVD is 500MB, the other 4.5GB spitted into 43 files - sorry, but university couldn't accept files more than 1GB).

      Please let me know what you think about it.

      Let me know if you hear about jobs opportunities related to #360video.

      Best wishes,
      Karol Kwiatek
      http://kwiatek.website.pl
    • Aldo Hoeben
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2013
        > I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published
        > a few days ago.

        At long last... Congratulations!
      • Matthias Taugwalder
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
          Congratulations Karol!

          Greetings from Switzerland,

          Matthias

          ---
          Matthias Taugwalder
          matthias.taugwalder@...

          2013/5/28 Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...>

          > I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published
          > a few days ago.

          At long last... Congratulations!

        • udaiveer
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
            Congratulations mate,
            Sounds like something really what I want to learn!

            Will ask for some "Gyan" (wisdom!) once I have gone thru the material.

            Thanks for being so kind n sharing.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panometr" <k_kwiatek@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I would like to let you know about my thesis that was published a few days ago.
            > The title is:
            > 'A critical practice-based exploration of interactive panoramas' role in helping to preserve cultural memory'.
            >
            > It is mostly about 360video, immersive environments, panoramic screens, interactive narratives etc.
            >
            > You are also welcome to download the content of DVDs.
            > You might be interested in e.g. 'pano-video-graphic navigable space' that I am proposing in this thesis - see Figure 23 (p. 142) and many more issues...
            >
            > Link to PDF: http://goo.gl/9vYha (369 pages!)
            > Link to 2 DVDs: http://goo.gl/7q0Tt (one DVD is 500MB, the other 4.5GB spitted into 43 files - sorry, but university couldn't accept files more than 1GB).
            >
            > Please let me know what you think about it.
            >
            > Let me know if you hear about jobs opportunities related to #360video.
            >
            > Best wishes,
            > Karol Kwiatek
            > http://kwiatek.website.pl

          • panometr