IVRPA conference

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      Hi all! If you are coming to the IVRPA conference in Iceland, I have an opportunity for you. I will be staying at the Bus Hostel in a double room for the nights of June 8 and 9, then picking up my rental car from Sad Cars and driving to the conference on the morning of June 10. Does anyone want to spend a day or two in Reykjavik and need a place to sleep? We could split costs (about $50/night each). If you are able to ride with me to the conference, one person would welcome to do that for free in return for being my navigator. Direct message me if interested.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504
      (c)864-431-7075
      (w)864-503-5775
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
        ICELAND is The Place to be in June 2013

        Please, take a moment to think about coming there too

        The Greatest Conference ever.

        Lot os surprises :-)

        + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        http://ayrton360.com
        twitter.com/ayrton360

        "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

        On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM, John Riley <johnriley@...> wrote:
        Hi all! If you are coming to the IVRPA conference in Iceland, I have an opportunity for you. I will be staying at the Bus Hostel in a double room for the nights of June 8 and 9, then picking up my rental car from Sad Cars and driving to the conference on the morning of June 10. Does anyone want to spend a day or two in Reykjavik and need a place to sleep? We could split costs (about $50/night each). If you are able to ride with me to the conference, one person would welcome to do that for free in return for being my navigator. Direct message me if interested.

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...
        (h)864-461-3504