Re: panoramic timelapse

  • Strategy7
    Message 1 of 8 , May 27 6:19 AM
      Fantastic work! Grande Luca!

      Fiore

      Il giorno 27/mag/2013, alle ore 13:16, Luca Vascon ha scritto:

      http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html

      Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of code.

      Luca Vascon.

      This email sent to vrplace@...

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fiore Cappone - Strategy7
      Via Giovanno Gronchi, 21 • 87100 Cosenza (CS)
      P.I. 02386800789 - C.F. CPPFRI64H05D086Q
      http://www.strategy7h.comhttp://360cities.net/profile/fiore-cappone
      http://www.mapcosenza.ithttp://www.cosenzabusinessphotos.com
      Tel.: 3468022488
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Il contenuto di questo messaggio e-mail è confidenziale e protetto ai sensi di legge. Questo messaggio è da intendersi come per esclusivo uso dei destinatari indicati.
      Ogni disseminazione, trattamento, distribuzione o copia non autorizzata di questo materiale è strettamente vietata

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29 3:23 AM
        Well done and an excellent use of chrono panos.

        Cheers
        Jürgen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

        > http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html
        >
        > Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of code.
        >

        > Luca Vascon.
        > --
        >
        > www.officinepanottiche.com
        > www.nuovostudio.it

      • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
        Message 3 of 8 , May 29 4:59 AM
          Nice job Luca, what equipment and methodology did you use?

          kind regards,

          Rodrigo

          Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:23 AM
          Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panoramic timelapse

          --- In mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

          href="http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html">http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html

          > Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of
          code.

          > Luca Vascon.
          > --

          www.officinepanottiche.com
          > www.nuovostudio.it

        • afrenyo
          Message 4 of 8 , May 29 9:23 AM
            Looks interesting, although I can;t see anything on iOS, and most refreshes are through black cubefaces which takes away from the experience.

            Tried to replay, thinking maybe it plays better from cache, but no improvement.

            I was on a 2.2GHz Intel Core i7/8GB/SSD macbook pro with Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB, which usually does OK for most things.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013
              Am 27.05.2013 13:16, schrieb Luca Vascon:
              > http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html
              >
              > Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of code.

              Well, this is nice indeed. However, it's a pain to watch from my
              computer. Soon after starting there where single cubefaces flashing out
              of the black and fading again. After some time I could see panoramas
              interrupted by flashing black cube faces, just enough to get an idea how
              it should look like. This didn't improve further.
              Firefox 21.0, Flash 11.7.700.202

              Interestingly it runs almost flawless on IE 9...

            • Trevor Pogson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2013

                Runs OK in IE10.

                The occasional black box but they don’t detract from the overall enjoyment.

                Trevor

                Am 27.05.2013 13:16, schrieb Luca Vascon:

                > http://www.egospace.eu/digitalweek2013/digitalweek_2013.html
                >
                > Shot in one day, stitched in one day, and one night(mare) of code.

                Well, this is nice indeed. However, it's a pain to watch from my
                computer. Soon after starting there where single cubefaces flashing out
                of the black and fading again. After some time I could see panoramas
                interrupted by flashing black cube faces, just enough to get an idea how
                it should look like. This didn't improve further.
                Firefox 21.0, Flash 11.7.700.202

                Interestingly it runs almost flawless on IE 9...

              • Luca Vascon
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
                  thanx to everybody.
                  Still trying to find out the errors in the code that prevent iOS to work.
                  I was not able to write a preload and a waitforthepicturestobeloaded.. I tried, but my coder skills are limited.
                  :-)

                  this is the reason impairing the vision to slower or buisy connections