Pinnacle VR bracket FAQ

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi all,

      I've been exchanging emails with Eric O'Brien on the Pinnacle VR bracket
      that I produce. He raised some very good questions which I have put together
      in an FAQ page on the site. You can access it here -
      http://pinnacle-vr.com/faq.htm.

      If you have other questions regarding the Pinnacle VR, feel free to post
      them here and I will also add them to the FAQ.

      Thanks!

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net