Gopro competitor with better lens?

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/micro-pov-camera-systems/515950-actionpro-x7-new-action-camera-gopro-hero3-black-level.html

      coming June they say -- 8 element lens instead of 6 elements for Hero3, Exmor sensor so maybe better low light

      otherwise it looks like a Gopro clone -- multiple cameras for 360s can be fired by Wifi for stills or video -- maybe it does better sync -- one can hope

      PeterM
    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 12:18 PM
        Why is 8 elements better than 6? Better correction of CA, vignetting, etc.?

        I thought fewer elements would be better, all things considered. although in reality of course i guess there is an ideal design based on the materials and other capabilities we have today.