Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New/Old Approach to panoramic videos

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
      Only to a photograph of the original Japanese article. If that would be any
      help I can look it up, but it was not easy for me to read and I have been a
      translator from Japanese for most of my working life!

      Roger

      On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:27:14 +0900, Adrien Fontvielle <fontviea@...> wrote:

      High Roger,
      do you have a link to this article/company?
      Best regards,
      Adrien

      Adrien Fontvielle

      2013/4/18 Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>
      Am 18.04.2013 12:23, schrieb Roger D Williams:
      > Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the
      > size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different
      > kettle of fish, no?

      Yes, since the equirect consists of two fisheye images each one covering
      180┬░with 2000px in diameter the equirect will have 4000x2000px.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)