Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New/Old Approach to panoramic videos

  • Adrien Fontvielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
      High Roger,
      do you have a link to this article/company?
      Best regards,
      Adrien

      Adrien Fontvielle

      2013/4/18 Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>
      Am 18.04.2013 12:23, schrieb Roger D Williams:
      > Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the
      > size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different
      > kettle of fish, no?

      Yes, since the equirect consists of two fisheye images each one covering
      180°with 2000px in diameter the equirect will have 4000x2000px.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
        Only to a photograph of the original Japanese article. If that would be any
        help I can look it up, but it was not easy for me to read and I have been a
        translator from Japanese for most of my working life!

        Roger

        --
        Business: www.adex-japan.com
        Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger