Re: New/Old Approach to panoramic videos

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      Am 18.04.2013 12:23, schrieb Roger D Williams:
      > Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the
      > size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different
      > kettle of fish, no?

      Yes, since the equirect consists of two fisheye images each one covering
      180°with 2000px in diameter the equirect will have 4000x2000px.

    • Adrien Fontvielle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
        High Roger,
        do you have a link to this article/company?
        Best regards,
        Adrien

        Adrien Fontvielle

        2013/4/18 Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>
        Am 18.04.2013 12:23, schrieb Roger D Williams:
        > Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the
        > size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different
        > kettle of fish, no?

        Yes, since the equirect consists of two fisheye images each one covering
        180°with 2000px in diameter the equirect will have 4000x2000px.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
          Only to a photograph of the original Japanese article. If that would be any
          help I can look it up, but it was not easy for me to read and I have been a
          translator from Japanese for most of my working life!

          Roger

          --
          Business: www.adex-japan.com
          Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger