Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: cubicQTVR projection (Euler Angles)

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
      My memory of Euler Angles had grown fuzzy with time (hey, I haven't
      really worried about them since my mechanics classes in physics grad
      school 20+ years ago), so I googled them to remind myself. I got a
      kick out of the blue-boxed warning at the beginning of the article on
      Wikpedia. You know, the same one where they say that the article may
      need to be cleaned up or doesn't provide proper references. This one
      said: "This article or section may be confusing or unclear for some
      readers." I had to laugh 8-) I know I can imaging an unsuspecting
      reader wondering what the heck THAT is!

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...