Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New/Old Approach to panoramic videos

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different kettle of fish, no?

      Roger

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        Am 18.04.2013 12:23, schrieb Roger D Williams:
        > Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the
        > size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different
        > kettle of fish, no?

        Yes, since the equirect consists of two fisheye images each one covering
        180°with 2000px in diameter the equirect will have 4000x2000px.

      • Adrien Fontvielle
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
          High Roger,
          do you have a link to this article/company?
          Best regards,
          Adrien

          Adrien Fontvielle

          2013/4/18 Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>
          Am 18.04.2013 12:23, schrieb Roger D Williams:
          > Ah yes, I see. Only 2,300? But the way it is described, the 4K is the
          > size of the equirectangular image output, which is a rather different
          > kettle of fish, no?

          Yes, since the equirect consists of two fisheye images each one covering
          180°with 2000px in diameter the equirect will have 4000x2000px.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Roger D. Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2013
            Only to a photograph of the original Japanese article. If that would be any
            help I can look it up, but it was not easy for me to read and I have been a
            translator from Japanese for most of my working life!

            Roger

            Business: www.adex-japan.com
            Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
            Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net