Re: [PanoToolsNG] Any one using the Nikon 16-35 VR ??

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      FYI: I just got the Nikon 18-35mm ED (which has no VR and is considerably cheaper). Haven't used it for VR yet, but from my first test shots I can tell the lens is very sharp, handling is great, and snaps into focus super-fast. It has f3.5 at the widest setting, vignetting is visible but not horrible.

      Blochi