Re: Stabilized 360 handheld videos

  • pepoloe
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9 9:53 AM
      Hi Jim,
      I've used copters for 360° aerial views like this one:
      http://www.360cities.net/image/unicredit-ladies-german-open-2012
      but nowadays more interested in the new technology of brushless gimbals and custom copters which you can't buy in the next shop or China.
      And yes we do sell them, If you are interested contact me off list.
      Cheers Traugott