Re: Stabilized 360 handheld videos

  • pepoloe
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hi Mark,
      yes, Peter @Kamkop is my friend and we build these custom copters ;-)
      He did not plan to sell the gimbal without the copter, but if there is enough demand I see no reason why he should not sell it.
      Cheers Traugott
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

      > Extremely impressive! Are you planning to make this gimbal system available
      > for sale? Are you associated with Kamkop.de as well? Their six2fold design
      > is VERY interesting. Just the thing for taking out into the field easily.
      >
      > Mark

    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 9, 2013
        Yes this brushless gimbal tech looks very impressive -- eg. with a Nex5N
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHQiaHKmgI&list=UU4VbXCl5Du_lZ2Km64ZiMDg&index=3

        PeterM

      • jimbo
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 9, 2013
          Hi Traugott,
          I am very curious about these copters and would like to find out more.. So am I to understand that you guys sell these? My application would be for photographing / video of wildlife.. I have a million questions that probably should not occur here on the group..

          regards

          Jim Bechtel
          Emigrant, MT / USA
          He did not plan to sell the gimbal without the copter, but if there is enough demand I see no reason why he should not sell it.
          Cheers Traugott
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

          > Extremely impressive! Are you planning to make this gimbal system available
          > for sale? Are you associated with Kamkop.de as well? Their six2fold design
          > is VERY interesting. Just the thing for taking out into the field easily.
          >
          > Mark

        • pepoloe
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 9, 2013
            Hi Jim,
            I've used copters for 360° aerial views like this one:
            http://www.360cities.net/image/unicredit-ladies-german-open-2012
            but nowadays more interested in the new technology of brushless gimbals and custom copters which you can't buy in the next shop or China.
            And yes we do sell them, If you are interested contact me off list.
            Cheers Traugott