Madeira rough-cuts

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      Given the (usual) awful weather recently in the UK, my wife and I had
      booked a holiday in Madeira for the week before Christmas. It was
      rather warmer, at least until we got to the top of the mountain where
      it was 3˚ C before wind chill...

      Anyway, here's some rough versions of the panoramas, just flat ones
      at the moment, interactives to come later.

      <http://ianjameswood.co.uk/madeira/panos/>

      Ian