First non-Superrune nadir

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      I hope the following link will enable all those kind people who have helped
      me to cure my Superrune dependency to see the result!

      There are technical faults in this panorama that are nothing to do with the
      nadir hole fill, and I am painfully aware of them. But the nadir itself looks good
      to me, and it was MUCH simpler to do than I remember from my struggles years
      ago when I first produced this pano.

      Thanks to you all! I now have several tried and proven alternatives to the now
      flaky Superrune plugin.

      Roger W.

      http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=a77b2630-3e1d-428a-89ce-07f6431d0857

      --