Re: cubicQTVR projection

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hallo, Hannes
      on Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:00:12 -0000 Rik wrote:

      > I forget the exact formulas. You can find the general forms in any
      > good computer graphics text, but working out the details is always
      > fiddly.

      Search for "Euler Angles" if you want to know the math behind it...

      http://www.erik-krause.de/
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
        My memory of Euler Angles had grown fuzzy with time (hey, I haven't
        really worried about them since my mechanics classes in physics grad
        school 20+ years ago), so I googled them to remind myself. I got a
        kick out of the blue-boxed warning at the beginning of the article on
        Wikpedia. You know, the same one where they say that the article may
        need to be cleaned up or doesn't provide proper references. This one
        said: "This article or section may be confusing or unclear for some
        readers." I had to laugh 8-) I know I can imaging an unsuspecting
        reader wondering what the heck THAT is!

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...