Re: [PanoToolsNG] Some success with Superrune

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
      Good. As I thought, my 60 Euros (more expensive with our much cheaper yen) will prove to be worth it!

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 2, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      Pano2VR is indeeda fantastic tool. You can extract, patch and reinsert pieces everywhere in the pano.
      Well, this isnly one of the side features f on.e of thebest tool evr for panoramas.
      sent through my Android  mobile