New Year - Bucharest, Romania

  • rox_ana_mustata
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      The big party organized in the University Square, the zero ground
      of liberty and democracy earned on December 1989. 17 years later, in
      January 2007 Romania entered in EU.

      http://www.panoramas.ro/fotojurnalism/fotojpano.php?nume=revelion1
    • Lou
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        Very impressive!
        Note: long download about 5 minutes with my TimeWarner broadband
        connection.
        lou

        At 05:08 PM 1/1/2007 +0000, you wrote:

        >The big party organized in the University Square, the zero ground
        >of liberty and democracy earned on December 1989. 17 years later, in
        >January 2007 Romania entered in EU.
        >
        ><http://www.panoramas.ro/fotojurnalism/fotojpano.php?nume=revelion1>http://www.panoramas.ro/fotojurnalism/fotojpano.php?nume=revelion1

      • Ian Wood
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          The QuickTime version on panoramas.dk downloads much faster. Again,
          very nice atmospheric pano!

          Ian