Some success with Superrune

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      I've been getting errors every time I try to run Superrune, but today I noticed
      that there was a "retry" button under the error text, which says that it cannot
      save settings. I clicked on this, and things seemed to go ahead as normal.

      I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this retry button will continue to allow me
      to use Superrune/Supercubic.

      I'm also hoping that the new version of Pano2VR is worth the 60 Euro upgrade
      price. Any comments on that? I have always found it faultless and the support
      quick and helpful, so I wasn't really looking for an upgrade, but needed to have
      a convenient way of dealing with nadir holes.

      Roger W.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
      Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013

        Pano2VR is indeeda fantastic tool. You can extract, patch and reinsert pieces everywhere in the pano.
        Well, this isnly one of the side features f on.e of thebest tool evr for panoramas.
        sent through my Android  mobile
        Il giorno 02/apr/2013 05:32, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...> ha scritto:

        > I've been getting errors every time I try to run Superrune, but today I noticed
        > that there was a "retry" button under the error text, which says that it cannot
        > save settings. I clicked on this, and things seemed to go ahead as normal.
        >
        > I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this retry button will continue to allow me
        > to use Superrune/Supercubic.
        >
        > I'm also hoping that the new version of Pano2VR is worth the 60 Euro upgrade
        > price. Any comments on that? I have always found it faultless and the support
        > quick and helpful, so I wasn't really looking for an upgrade, but needed to have
        > a convenient way of dealing with nadir holes.
        >
        > Roger W.
        >
        > --
        > Business: www.adex-japan.com
        > Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        > Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net

      • Roger D Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
          Good. As I thought, my 60 Euros (more expensive with our much cheaper yen) will prove to be worth it!

          Roger W

          Sent from my iPad