Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: timelapse!

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 28 7:24 AM
      I fully understand... I do not have a facebook account, to start with.
      :-)
      I've put on the smiling face, and I put other two to be clear! :-) Ayrton and I know each other since the middle ages of panorama pictures... and he is joking with me coz he already knows my avversion towards facebook.
      For the terms of my own hate against it, my problem is that I do not know how to protect myself, my own life etc. from the others. I know I'm the one living on an island (not only metaphorically, but also phisically). I'm a very reserved person, and social networks are something I percieve as moral rape and personal violence.

      2013/3/28 giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...>

      i'm the last to defend facebook, but:

      luca, you asked a question, ayrton told you where to find the answer, and you don't want to go there. that is your loss.

      (whether you can find a damn thing searching on facebook - that's another matter - I bet you can't)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      > you know.... no assbook. ;-)
      >

      > 2013/3/27 AYRTON <avi@...>
      >

      > > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...>wrote:
      > >
      > >> I will have to make an unmanned timelapse.
      > >> I was takink in consideration GBtimelapse software....
      > >> Any suggestion?!
      > >> Thanx to everybody!
      > >>

      > > On the facebook group page for panoramic photographers
      > > they have posted some good examples and discussed about it
      > > A quick search on the files there will show lots of infos
      > >
      > > cheers
      > >

      > >> Luca Vascon.
      > >>

      > --
      > Luca Vascon.
      > --
      > www.lucavascon.net
      > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
      > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
      >
      > www.officinepanottiche.com
      > www.nuovostudio.it

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Luca Vascon.
    • Ho Schu
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 29 4:37 AM
        For timelaps is http://lrtimelapse.com/ really the best software. Exellent Software, a impressiv range of functionality and very good tutorials. Also you can order an great timelaps eBook.

        Greetings
        Holger

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

        > I fully understand... I do not have a facebook account, to start with.
        > :-)
        > I've put on the smiling face, and I put other two to be clear! :-) Ayrton
        > and I know each other since the middle ages of panorama pictures... and he
        > is joking with me coz he already knows my avversion towards facebook.
        > For the terms of my own hate against it, my problem is that I do not know
        > how to protect myself, my own life etc. from the others. I know I'm the one
        > living on an island (not only metaphorically, but also phisically). I'm a
        > very reserved person, and social networks are something I percieve as moral
        > rape and personal violence.
        >

        > 2013/3/28 giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...>
        >

        > > i'm the last to defend facebook, but:
        > >
        > > luca, you asked a question, ayrton told you where to find the answer, and
        > > you don't want to go there. that is your loss.
        > >
        > > (whether you can find a damn thing searching on facebook - that's another
        > > matter - I bet you can't)
        > >

        > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > you know.... no assbook. ;-)

        > > > --
        > > > Luca Vascon.
        > > > --
        > > > www.lucavascon.net
        > > > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
        > > > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
        > > >
        > > > www.officinepanottiche.com
        > > > www.nuovostudio.it
        > > >

        > > ------------------------------------
        > >
        > > --
        > >

        > --
        > Luca Vascon.
        > --
        > www.lucavascon.net
        > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
        > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
        >
        > www.officinepanottiche.com
        > www.nuovostudio.it

      • Fernando Costa Pinto
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 30 6:55 AM