Re: [PanoToolsNG] Cherry Blossom Pano

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Roger copying URL on iPad is easy see the arrow in safari there you have all options including COPY URL

      Sent from my iPhone

      Willy Kaemena

      On 26.03.2013, at 10:35, Roger D Williams <roger@...> wrote:

      Since cut and paste URLs don't work, please visit photosynth.net and search for "rogerama" which is where Roger's panoramas are. The two top panoramas on the first page are the two cherry-blossom items. Really REALLY persistent folks will also find a few from last year far down the lists... I would value opinions on the sky, which I may have over cooked when I was boosting local contrast and saturation.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

    • Roger D Williams