Another Japanese Cherry-Blossom Pano

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2013
      Following the encouraging response to the first of this year's cherry-blossom panos,
      here is the second. There should have been a third but I find I only took five of my
      six around. Duh!.

      MAC users should use the iPad setting in Safari, as the native OS requires Microsoft's
      Silverlight plugin.

      http://photosynth.net/edit.aspx?cid=8240fb41-ca49-42d8-a552-3d734d84ae78&wa=wsignin1.0

      I normally have no time for little planet projections but the dramatic sky in this pano tempts
      me to try one...

      Roger W.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
      Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net
    • Willy Kaemena
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2013
        Unfortunately this link leads only to the sign in/up site of Microsoft

        Sent from my iPad

        Willy Kaemena

        On 26.03.2013, at 02:19, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...> wrote:

        > Following the encouraging response to the first of this year's cherry-blossom panos,
        > here is the second. There should have been a third but I find I only took five of my
        > six around. Duh!.
        >
        > MAC users should use the iPad setting in Safari, as the native OS requires Microsoft's
        > Silverlight plugin.
        >
        > http://photosynth.net/edit.aspx?cid=8240fb41-ca49-42d8-a552-3d734d84ae78&wa=wsignin1.0
        >
        > I normally have no time for little planet projections but the dramatic sky in this pano tempts
        > me to try one...
        >
        > Roger W.
        >
        > --
        > Business: www.adex-japan.com
        > Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        > Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net
      • Roger D Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2013
          Oh dear. Try this:

          Wonder how that happened... Sorry!

          Roger W

          Sent from my iPad

          Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Briar
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013

            So does that one, it goes “create your own Photosynth account”. Briar.

            Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Steve Morton
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
              Briar wrote:
              So does that one, it goes “create your own Photosynth account”

              I'm pretty sure you just have to upgrade or install the latest version