Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Thanks for help, and here's a panorama that resulted.

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
      If you can't see the advantages of photosynth it may be because you haven't used it. The area in which my panoramas are displayed is provided automatically and completely free of charge, and whenever I have a new one ready I simply export it from inside PhotoShop. It works equally well with iOS devices and PCs. I love it.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
        Wow, Ayrton, praise from you makes me dizzy with pleasure!

        Roger W

        PS I have another one from the same shoot that I think is even better...

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 25, 2013, at 11:20 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        Roger
        congratulations
        One of the best I've seen from you
        Really nice scene !!!
        Thanks for sharing

        BTW: following Willy Kaemena Mac suggestions
        it is a MUCH BETTER experience, just incredible the difference from seen in arghhh photosintese

        I'm using MAC OS 10.8.3 and Safari 6.0.3

        cheers from Rio

        + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        http://ayrton360.com
        twitter.com/ayrton360

        "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)