Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Thanks for help, and here's a panorama that resulted.

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
      Roger
      congratulations
      One of the best I've seen from you
      Really nice scene !!!
      Thanks for sharing

      BTW: following Willy Kaemena Mac suggestions
      it is a MUCH BETTER experience, just incredible the difference from seen in arghhh photosintese

      I'm using MAC OS 10.8.3 and Safari 6.0.3

      cheers from Rio

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Ormar <rmrtmm@...> wrote:
      Why not to share it on 360cities or tour wrist to make it more accessible? Can't see benefits in Photosynth. Is there any?

      > On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:04:28 +0900, Briar <briar_bentley@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I thought it looked fuzzy until I realised it had three levels of
      > > it. I tried to log onto Photosynth to leave a comment but it took so
      > > long I gave up!!
      > >
      > > Briar.
      >
      > Well, as they say, it's the thought that counts. Glad you liked the
      > people. We have a lot of them here in Japan! <grin>
      >
      > As they say about the underground railway in Tokyo, "It's not the heat,
      > it's the humanity."
      >
      > Roger

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Roger D Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
        If you can't see the advantages of photosynth it may be because you haven't used it. The area in which my panoramas are displayed is provided automatically and completely free of charge, and whenever I have a new one ready I simply export it from inside PhotoShop. It works equally well with iOS devices and PCs. I love it.

        Roger W

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
          Wow, Ayrton, praise from you makes me dizzy with pleasure!

          Roger W

          PS I have another one from the same shoot that I think is even better...

          Sent from my iPad