Re: [PanoToolsNG] Thanks for help, and here's a panorama that resulted.

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
      On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:35:25 +0900, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...>
      wrote:

      > Looks very neat and harp on my iPad. If you need silverlight on Mac to
      > see it, you can see it also without silverlight by activating the
      > developer menu in Safari and chose iPad as under user agent. Hope I got
      > the expressions more or less right without looking at safari.
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > Willy Kaemena

      Thanks, Willy. That's good to know. I've had a couple of irate comments
      asking
      why I expect MAC users to install a WINDOWS utility, and one that
      Microsoft has
      announced it will be abandoning. I don't feel too bad about this because it
      sort of compensates for all the times I've clicked on a panorama link and
      found
      it was an SWF (Flash) version that I couldn't see on myiPad/iPhone. Ha, ha!

      Roger

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
      Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
        On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:04:28 +0900, Briar <briar_bentley@...> wrote:

        I thought it looked fuzzy until I realised it had three levels of loading. The pan is beautiful, and so well done with all the people in it. I tried to log onto Photosynth to leave a comment but it took so long I gave up!!

        Briar.

        Well, as they say, it's the thought that counts. Glad you liked the people. We have a lot of them here in Japan! <grin>

        As they say about the underground railway in Tokyo, "It's not the heat, it's the humanity."

        Roger

        Panorama: Rogerama at photosynth.net
      • Ormar
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
          Why not to share it on 360cities or tour wrist to make it more accessible? Can't see benefits in Photosynth. Is there any?

          > On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:04:28 +0900, Briar <briar_bentley@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I thought it looked fuzzy until I realised it had three levels of
          > > it. I tried to log onto Photosynth to leave a comment but it took so
          > > long I gave up!!
          > >
          > > Briar.
          >
          > Well, as they say, it's the thought that counts. Glad you liked the
          > people. We have a lot of them here in Japan! <grin>
          >
          > As they say about the underground railway in Tokyo, "It's not the heat,
          > it's the humanity."
          >
          > Roger

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
            Roger
            congratulations
            One of the best I've seen from you
            Really nice scene !!!
            Thanks for sharing

            BTW: following Willy Kaemena Mac suggestions
            it is a MUCH BETTER experience, just incredible the difference from seen in arghhh photosintese

            I'm using MAC OS 10.8.3 and Safari 6.0.3

            cheers from Rio

            + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
            http://ayrton360.com
            twitter.com/ayrton360

            "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Roger D Williams
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
              If you can't see the advantages of photosynth it may be because you haven't used it. The area in which my panoramas are displayed is provided automatically and completely free of charge, and whenever I have a new one ready I simply export it from inside PhotoShop. It works equally well with iOS devices and PCs. I love it.

              Roger W

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 25, 2013
                Wow, Ayrton, praise from you makes me dizzy with pleasure!

                Roger W

                PS I have another one from the same shoot that I think is even better...

                Sent from my iPad