RE: [PanoToolsNG] Help needed with PS CS6 and Camera RAW in Windows 8

  • Briar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013

      I think it is a fair question, I struggle to get Bridge to open at all. I use Camera raw in PS6 which is simply amazing in its ability to recover details, sort out colour problems etc. I can do this on all images at once or work on one then apply changes to all.

      Saving is simple too, one, selection or all, in whatever format I want. I don’t see that there is anything better than this process (for me anyway).

      Regards to all, Briar.