Re: [PanoToolsNG] how to shoot a smal room

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 22, 2013
      http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp307/fullscreen/RobertoMancuso-3278.html
      :)Bostjan

      From: Roberto Mancuso <rob.mancuso@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] how to shoot a smal room

      Ciao,

      I almost always use fisheye: nikkor 10,5 on aps-c format,

      or Canon 15 mm on a full frame: it depends on the dimensions I need.

      If you want see a pano in a very small place, in a submarine, follow this link:

      http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp307/fullscreen//RobertoMancuso-3278.html

      this one was made with nikkor 10,5

      Hope this is helpful

      Da: SKAL <sir_kalot@...>
      Risposta: <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>
      Data: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:22:28 +0100
      A: <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>
      Oggetto: [PanoToolsNG] how to shoot a smal room

      Hi all,

      I would like to ask you which lenses do you use in order to shoot a
      small room (4x3 mt)?

      Do you use an ultra wide angle and you shoot just 6 photos using a Full
      Frame or something "smaller" and you stich much more photos?

      SKAL

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • SKAL
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 24, 2013
        Il 21/03/2013 18:48, AYRTON ha scritto:
        > you don;t need 6 photos on a 5D plus sigma 8mm
        >
        > JUST 4 are ok

        What do you mean with that? zenit, nadir, front and rear only?

        SKAL
      • SKAL
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 24, 2013
          Il 21/03/2013 20:03, Robert Fisher ha scritto:
          > It sounds like that may be your problem also when stitching you may need
          > to have PTGui make more control points then go in and delete the cp.'s
          > that are too far apart and reoptimize.

          Hi Bob,

          could you explain me better what do you mean with that... Since you did
          photos in such small places, you could help me for sure :)

          SKAL