Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: File viewer for Mac?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
      On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:39:26 +0100, cvoneinem <einem@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bjørn,

      > You asked for free software. CubicNavigator was never free. I only used
      > ClickHereDesign's CubicConverter as well as CubicConnector, just search
      > the archive for old messages regarding CubicNavigator:

      OK. The wiki sayst that there is a free version too.
      But as there are no working links there anyway, I guess it doesn't really
      matter? ;)

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D viz & 360 panoramas
    • Robert Fisher
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
        What happened to CC? I love this apps and would buy them again if they would update for ML.

        Robert Fisher / VR Photographer + Cinematographer
        bob@...