Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: File viewer for Mac?

  • panokaemena
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
      My cubic navigator works even under Mountain Lion !!! ( Latest MacOS )

      Willy

      On Mar 21, 2013, at 14:39, cvoneinem <einem@...> wrote:

      Last message about it is three years old, and I remember positive reviews about that software. However, I think ClickHereDesign never managed to port their applications from Carbon to Cocoa, see
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_(API)#Today

      The software itself would still work on older systems, sure. But no way to purchase it.

      Carl

      ps.
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Viewers is only a redirect to http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers
      The third link is a general overview but thanks for the hint. I added a link to the Panorama Viewers article.

    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
        On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:39:26 +0100, cvoneinem <einem@...> wrote:

        > Hi Bjørn,

        > You asked for free software. CubicNavigator was never free. I only used
        > ClickHereDesign's CubicConverter as well as CubicConnector, just search
        > the archive for old messages regarding CubicNavigator:

        OK. The wiki sayst that there is a free version too.
        But as there are no working links there anyway, I guess it doesn't really
        matter? ;)

        --
        Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D viz & 360 panoramas
      • Robert Fisher
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
          What happened to CC? I love this apps and would buy them again if they would update for ML.

          Robert Fisher / VR Photographer + Cinematographer
          bob@...