Re: [PanoToolsNG] Gigapan epic 100 hack

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
      Alas, Luca, I do not find that my combination of French and mostly forgotten Latin do not enable me to understand Italian! So keep the English coming. If you want someone to look over it before you publish it, I would be delighted to help.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 21, 2013, at 3:53 PM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      :-D the blog is in italian! Even if it is the blog of a 40 years old otaku.

      Sequels will come with days of 30 hours each...
      ;-)

      2013/3/21 Roger D Williams <roger@...>

      Oh NO!

      Don't say your ONLY post in English! What about the sequels, stages 2, 3... ?

      Congratulations on the great solution to the camera-mounting and NPP setting adjustments.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 21, 2013, at 8:17 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      Ooook!
      Done!
      http://www.lucavascon.net/blog/2013/03/21/hack-gigapan-epic-100-step1/

      :-)
      It is my first and only post in English so far!!!
      :-D

      Pictures of your work so far?

        --
        Luca Vascon.

        Luca Vascon.

        Luca Vascon.

        Luca Vascon.
      • Luca Vascon

          I'm trying to hack an Epic 100 to make it work as it should...

          First thing has been hardware. Ok I made it!

          Now it can hold whatever camera in a simpler and effective way. Of course weight is an issue! But now everything is easier.

          Next two thimhs will be a REMOTE START trigger and a firmware hack to be able to use programs.

          Anyone who did it?!?!?!

          Thanx!

          Luca.

          --
          Luca Vascon.

          Luca Vascon.

          Luca Vascon.

          Luca Vascon.

          Luca Vascon.
        • Fernando Costa Pinto

            I'm trying to hack an Epic 100 to make it work as it should...

            First thing has been hardware. Ok I made it!

            Now it can hold whatever camera in a simpler and effective way. Of course weight is an issue! But now everything is easier.

            Next two thimhs will be a REMOTE START trigger and a firmware hack to be able to use programs.

            Anyone who did it?!?!?!

            Thanx!

            Luca.

            --
            Luca Vascon.

            Luca Vascon.

            Luca Vascon.

            Luca Vascon.

            Luca Vascon.

            71 9906 9966 vivo
            71 9173 2722 tim
            71 3331 6723 fixo
          • Fernando Costa Pinto

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
                  Ok, I've to say that I learned a lot!
                  :-P
                  More than expected. I dunnno if I will be able to do it, however!

                  2013/3/25 Luca Vascon <luca.vascon@...>
                  Ahemmmmmmmm
                  :-)